- Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregated consumer information, or information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers such as name, email address, postal address, username, and password;
- Commercial information such as products or services purchased or obtained, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website, application, or advertisement;
- Geolocation data such as physical location or movements;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information; and
- Education information.
We obtain personal information directly from you or from third-party sources. We may combine the personal information we collect from you with information we receive from third-party sources.
- Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To improve our website and marketing efforts;
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- To debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- To exercise free speech or other rights provided by law;
- To comply with legal obligations and defend against legal claims; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our affiliates;
- To service providers that perform services on our behalf;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you with your consent or as otherwise permitted by law;
- To third parties that we partner with to offer products, services, or promotions;
- To protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer